- Students from 18-xxxxx-2 onwards, require declaring MAJOR AREAS after completing 100 credits.
- The Curriculum with List of Major Areas can be found at : http://cs.aiub.edu/undergrad/curriculum
- Students are advised to visit the link shown above and choose the Major areas.
ELECTIVES from MAJOR AREAS – 15 CREDITS
9 credits (3 courses) from one Major Area.
6 credits (2 courses) from any Major Area
Four Major areas are –
- Computational Theory: Representing the core computer science courses.
- Computer Engineering: Representing the core engineering courses from the field of electrical & electronics engineering and computer engineering.
- Software Engineering: Representing the core Software Engineering courses.
- Information Systems: Representing the core Information Systems courses.
- Details of subjects under each area can be found on the link shown Above
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE GUIDE